Friday, December 30, 2005

Psalm 40 and life

"He put a new song in my mouth, a song of praise to our God"

"Then I said, 'Behold, I come;
In the scroll of the book it is written of me. "

"Let those be appalled because of their shame
Who say to me, 'Aha, aha!'"

"Since I am afflicted and needy
Let the Lord be mindful of me.
You are my help and my deliverer;
Do not delay, O my God."

I think..this psalm is my favorite.. it involves singing, music..which i would deem is one of my favorite things in life and mourning, submitting a plea before the holiest of hollies.

it seems that i submit pleas before the Father, all the time, i cannot do anything without beggin for help. if only i could feel him there always. instead of having to feel panic.. i started with a LOT of thoughts.. this is what became of them.. not very satisfied.

No comments: