Wednesday, April 13, 2005

paranormal

..the spiritual unknown..angels, archangels, cherubims and seraphims...beasts and creatures confined to the spiritual realm..dimension .. ah so intruiging
ill talk about the song playing..some other time when i have more time
you find me repeating myself? sorry

ill leave you with something C.S. Lewis joted down in his notebook-which became the book A Grief Observed..he wrote:
"I once read the sentence 'I lay awake all night with a toothache, thinking about the toothache and about lying awake.' Thats true to life. Part of every misery is so to speak the misery's shadow or reflection: the fact that you don't merely suffer but have to keep on thinking about the fact that you suffer"

oooh so sweet are the words which you identify so well with.

1 comment:

Linsey said...

I can identify with Evanescence songs.

But at any rate, have you read Peircing the Darkness by Frank Peretti? Good one on spiritual warfare and stuff, awesome book. I am reading it again for like the... fifth time? I dunno.