Friday, August 26, 2005

Crows

i have a fascination with crows..i dont know why, maybe its because their thought as evil..what with the being european version of a vulture and always eating seeds on farms....i find myself attracted to them for some reason.. anyways here are some pictures i took from deviantart.com ..these are some pics which captured me, ablazed my mind..i feed off of images like this.. taking it in and then feeding back by weaving it like gold strands into a part of my story..
...
hehe..crows and a scarecrow

this one is called "Gaze" and rightly so.. just by staring at this i start thinking about who this person is and about their life..

lol this fits PERFECTLY into my story.. this is like fuel

another face..another life.. another story..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i like the last one a lot...