Sunday, September 04, 2005

infinnity, uncertainty

the night before last I startled myself with a conclusion I dont think I'll share, and I dont know how to explain, anyways.. really. It actually makes what I know more beautiful, seemingly. :)

i sincerely hope that all i hold inside will be put too good use, made into song- or into story.. its all begining to be so old, im sad, im lonely..
waiting for that star dust person who wont care about things ive naught- who'll love me and help guide me, write stories- hold hands and listen to music.
or maybe im a monk whos destined to serve my Lord, bummer He cant hold my hand or whisper "everythings alright"

3 comments:

Unknown said...

i'm sure that star dust person will come someday:)
writing books...something we all should do when we're old and grey...

K. J. Smiley said...

..the trick is to write something BEFORE were old heh

Using up the words.... said...

love those moments.... when something clicks, and you want to just hold onto it... keeping it close, and dear.

and yes... pity God isn't in the business of hand holding - at least, not in a physical kinda way. He does hold us in the palm of his hand though. :)