Wednesday, June 22, 2005

some songs and then some

stiil working on the next bit of the story.. i believe reading "out of the silent planet" gave me a good deal of fuel along with watching some movies- across the river kwai (dont ask me how this inspired me.. maybe on the humor side of it all.. especially with the british always saying things like "blast!" -"jolly good fun" "jolly good show", "madness!" etc.) independance day.. again i dont know how this exactly inspired me..

been listening to some songs.. i think its about time to change the music video on here...
good songs to listen to that can be related to drugs.. and are for listening to while your on them (for pure surgical reasons of course)-from best to least based on experience:
Staralfur by Sigur Rus
Yellow by Coldplay
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds by The Beatles
Champagne Supernova by Oasis
Magical Mystery Tour by the Beatles
Yellow Submarine by The Beatles
Paranoid Android by Radiohead
Burn one Down by Ben Harper

3 comments:

Unknown said...

so is Yello really about drugs*sigh sigh*...i loved that song before JOHN:@:Ptold me that but is it really true:(so sad...and i thought it was a sweet love song.

Unknown said...

*Yellow

K. J. Smiley said...

it is a sweet love song.. thats also about drugs.. doesnt mean you cant like the song..
"So then I took my turn
Oh all the things I've done
And it was all yellow" ..