Wednesday, June 29, 2005

tips on constructive criticism

two posts ago..an anonymous person commented:
"You are a fruit cake. Boo hoo, your life is soooooo hard, you are sooooo different to everyone else... riiiiiight."

They claim I'm gay- as an insult more than a fact I'm guessing. hmmm..lame
"Boo hoo" -hehe this makes me always think of Casper the friendly ghost. Here it seems their trying to mock me. What a well thought through line.
"your life is so hard" -I would agree with them there
"your life is so different to everyone else" -again..nothing to argue about..'cept for the grammar thing there

Looking at this comment, then to analyze what kind of person who would write this. Someone who is hurt themselves, who is having a difficult time in life, and are not convinced that my problems are hard.. or not as hard as theirs.
God bless you and may he help you with whatever your problems may be, really. please.. if your going to comment at least come up with some good insults...and whoever you are. If you know me, dont post anonymous when mocking.. its cowardly..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

maybe it's our stalker-John Doe:S...i hope not though

K. J. Smiley said...

sounded like someone who knew me *shrug*