Wednesday, March 23, 2005

My first thought

This blog of mine will encompass my thoughts, feelings, ideals and dreams. This being the first entry. Wednesday-March 23'rd I stare at the wall across from me, the walls in my room are painted a cream color because this house is usually rented out to people and cream/white is the best color to paint the interior of your house so that the renters may paint in any manner they like. So forth.
I stare at the wall across from me, clouds pass over the sun and my room is darkened. The clouds pass and it is sunny again.
On the wall facing me is a poster that says "Pacific Whale Foundation", above it is the sea with a whale's tail in the air as you've must have seen on television or in books so many times. Cliché sort of picture "Save the Whales". Underneath the "Pacific Whale Foundation" is written in smaller type "Extinction is forever" and beneath that it writes "Maui" inside a blue borderline. Beneath that is the adress and email. www.pacificwhale.org for you who are interested, which I highly doubt. This specific poster reminds me of a certain occasion in which I was sitting on my bed next to someone else and for some reason we found the "Extinction is forever" part funny. It's a very pleasant memory one that I'd happily go back in time and relive over and over. Creepily I would analogize the clouds coming and passing to life as good times which come and go..swiftly. Most people would take clouds coming and going and equating it with bad times. Yet here in california it's very sunny a lot of the time. So clouds coming and going quickly would be equated with good times coming and going quickly. And besides the sun makes my room very hot and sweat very easily, and when I sweat, I stink..therefore you might say I would equate the sun to bad times, which overwhelm my life. Getting used to the sun is like putting on a t-shirt, or wearing nothing at all. Therefore I dont sweat as much and dont stink as much, I would analogize this with maturing and living with bad times.
I miss the clouds.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uhh-- why do you have yet another blog? why don't you just post these random thots on your other blog?

just asking.

Anon

Ps I think your dad is a really cool guy and he should get 15 kudos for brining you soft tacos from Taco Bell. . .

Anonymous said...

hey dude

that was awesome...i just saw this and im just catching up on what u have to say about life

life truly is amazing, and although i would love to say "oh, i know how you feel", i dont...i dont know how you feel, because i have not experienced anything like what you have experienced in the last year and 4 months...

life is good, and you live for a reason, never forget that...never forget that you are here for a reason and you are a living miracle...

i admire you, kris...you are my hero :)

with love

Josiah