Thursday, March 31, 2005

Memory of..

In memory of the passing of my room mate Chad. Fellow cancer brother. 5 (i believe) years old and specially handicapped. Was welcomed into Gods arms on March 12..during my last stay in the hospital.

Memory of Robert Knight. Fellow cancer brother. Age 18. Went home November 28, 2004.

Memory of Erin's Grandmother. Passed away Wednesday-March 29 2005..please pray for Erin and her family- her blog
_________________________________________
Non-Human.

Also in memory of Katie Carrothers. Passed away Wednesday and went to dog heaven. Faithful compainion to my Godmother, LeeAnne Carrothers.

May they all rest in peace.
__________________________________________
P.S.
I have changed my music video as I promised, even though I really liked the last one..This one is called "Year of the Rat" by Badly Drawn Boy
In response to Linsey's comment..yeah I've written one or two short stories. Eventually I'll post a some, new ones that is.

No comments: